Organisation: Movit Products
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Movit Products Limited is one of the Leading Cosmetics Manufacturers in the Great Lakes region. Movit Products Ltd, a cosmetic manufacturing company was formed after a careful assessment of the community development needs, a feeling of Ugandans as well as a trend in global development.
Job Summary: The Institutional Marketing Supervisors will actively contribute in the planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research in the marketing unit
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and manage all the marketing activities at the different institutional levels
· Organize and attend events, campaigns, activations and exhibitions at institutions
· Routinely analyze proposals for sponsorship for institutional projects
· Keenly analyze market research information & competition trends at the different institutions to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
· Manage all promotional materials at all institutional events & other programs
· Work in liaison with institutional heads on marketing programs
· Manage periodic analysis of institutional marketing efforts and campaigns.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Institutional Marketing Supervisors should hold bachelor’s degrees with a bias in Marketing
· At least a year to two years’ experience working with institutions
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Proven marketing leadership & ability to influence cross-functional teams
· High degree of professionalism
· Good customer care & relationship skills
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to download the application form, Download Hereand send the filled application form at the web link below at the bottom of this page.
Click Here -> Apply
NB: Only short listed candidates for interviews will be contacted. The attached form should not exceed 1 MB.
Deadline: 7th November 2015.