Job Title: IT Specialist
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
Job Summary: The IBM IT Specialist will Ensure Nil Monitoring, Hygiene Failures and Manual Errors, They will also Achieve Service Level Attainment (SLA) of 99.82% by year end by high focus on addressing root causes & hygiene issues elimination and will also Restrict Client escalations to a max of 1 in the account.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Nil Monitoring, Hygiene Failures and Manual
- Restrict Client escalations to a max of 1 in the account
- Update and maintain “audit ready” posture in critical areas : System Access Controls, Identity and Access Management, H/C, all above including Subsystems, by processes execution combining tooling and manual effort (where required) and Risk Management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a good Bachelor’s Degree. Possession of a Master’s Degree is and added advantage
- A minimum of two or more years’ experience in IT. Four years preferred
- Proven ability to quickly respond with a high degree of urgency to the needs & requests of others, internally and externally.
- Good knowledge and understanding the impact of their work on others.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
Language Proficiency: Fluency in written and spoken English
NB: IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply for the job:
If you suit the above job profile and desire to work with in of the world’s leading technology giants, IBM, then please visit the web link below to visit recruitment site and Click Apply.