Job Title: Public Affairs Supervisor
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). As a new company in Uganda, CNOOC Uganda limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Job Summary: The public affairs supervisor will primarily be responsible for coordination and building of relationships with corporate stakeholders and relevant public authorities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The public affairs supervisor will primarily be responsible for coordination and building of relationships with corporate stakeholders and relevant public authorities.
- Develop and implement communication strategy, working plans.
- Develop communication tools and products.
- Plan and implement public relations activities.
- Develop and build meaningful relationships with corporate stakeholders and relevant public authorities.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Promote corporate reputation.
- Perform any other assignments from Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree, an advanced degree preferred in Public administration, economics, business or the related.
- At least five years’ relevant experience.
- Prior experience in building and managing relationships with key government officials is a plus.
- Working knowledge of public government affairs.
- Good Understanding of oil E&P.
How to apply for the job:
Please send ONLY a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: email@example.com
NB: Please DO NOT attach any other documents and ensure to quote the JOB TITLE in the Subject of your email.Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd February 2014 at 5.00PM.