Job Title: Receptionist/Secretary
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across five (6) countries of the region: Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, Ethiopia, and Rwanda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: As a Receptionist/Secretary, you will be a valuable resource, charged with the following:
- Receive clients and visitors and notify relevant department/staff members of their arrival;
- Receive telephone messages and advise staff or clients;
- Ascertain that the reception area is kept tidy at all times and that necessary publications are available at the reception;
- Receive and record incoming hand deliveries, sign for them, and place in intrays for dispatch to the different departments and staff;
- Actively coordinate and establish priorities of urgent dispatches from all departments;
- Accurate and quality typing and password processing output for specific professionals, or as directed by the Department Head;
- Compile schedules for the supplier’s bills and all the travel and courier recharges for the finance department;
- File documents as may be required;
- Regular ordering, collection and control stationery;
- File documents as may be required by the Department Head.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Receptionist job opportunity must hold a University degree in either Secretarial Studies, Human Resource, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Sciences, Art, or related field;
- Be a fresh graduate;
- Have a first grade in O’ level with at least a credit 3 in English;
- Be interested and committed to working as a Receptionist/Secretary;
- Possess the ability to manage processes, maintain accurate records, interpret/analyze a wide variety of data and identify/resolve activity problems;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner;
- Be personable and dependable;
- Computer literacy skills i.e. Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- This position offers you an excellent opportunity to customize everything; from your career path to your educational opportunities and benefits, while working within a stimulating and challenging environment that focuses on teamwork and outstanding service delivery.
- Most of all, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard.
Note that: Prior experience in this kind of work is not a requirement for this position.
To the successful candidate, the firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package and a highly energised team environment composed of individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
How to Apply for the job:
If you desire to join Deloitte as an Intern, please click on the web link below to Apply Online.
Deadline: 21st September 2014