Job Title: Research Associate
NFT Executive Search is a division of NFT Consult Ltd, the leading HR Outsourcing, Training and Recruitment provider in East Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
We were established in January 2013 with the aim of assisting organizations across Sub-Saharan Africa with appointments at board, executive and senior management level by executing comprehensive global headhunting and assessment campaigns.
We partner with our clients to undertake thorough searches across our continent and across the African diaspora, leaving no stone unturned. Our objective is to attract the best senior talent available in Africa and abroad to ultimately give our clients a strong selection of appointable candidates.
Our research-led approach, attention to detail and international experience are key differentiators that make us stand out against traditional executive recruitment suppliers in our region.
For more information, please visit www.nftexecutivesearch.com
Job Summary: The Research Associate will work in closely with the Head of Research of NFT Executive Search in successfully delivering both national and international executive search assignments for clients operating in East Africa and across the wider Sub-Saharan African region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep and thorough knowledge of each client’s business and marketplace, understanding any major trends and developments and how these may affect each client’s needs
- Identify and map key individuals and functions on behalf of clients by way of online information resources, print materials and telephone
- Hold high-level career related discussions with executives using various interview techniques
- Develop long-term relationships with Director and Board level executives
- Attend briefing meetings, pitches and preliminary interviews with candidates
- Co-develop the search strategy and list of target companies for each assignment
- Draft critical supporting materials including candidate information packs, candidate bios and company profiles
- Report progress and intelligence back to the client in the form of detailed written reports and verbally at client meetings
- Provide strategic and operational input into business development and sales strategies / efforts
- Actively participate in special projects including website content development, marketing and training initiatives as necessary
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess a good Bachelor’s degree from a top university with an enviable international reputation.
- The applicant needs impeccable business writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Confidence with the ability to hold strategic conversations with senior business leaders
- Objective judgment along with superior interpersonal and evaluative skills
- A thirst for knowledge, a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to work well under time pressure
- Excellent analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong rapport-building skills
- A natural ability to challenge the thinking of those around you
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work in multicultural environments
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious mind-set combined with an interest in building the leading provider of executive search services across East Africa
- Previous experience of working internationally in competitive professional environments is highly desirable
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.