NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a value added timber products business with operations in Mozambique, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda and the largest commercial timber species planter in East Africa.
The business is growing rapidly and there is a large focus on diversifying product streams, broadening the customer base, and ratcheting the commercial side of the business and the organization’s market positioning.
- Offer a coherent understanding of the sawn lumber and charcoal and biomass markets in Uganda
- To maximize sales of both product streams
- To provide in depth pricing and competitor intelligence and related market analysis
- To draw up and implement a marketing plan for the product lines
- Contribute and implement the Go to Market and channel strategies for the East African region.
- Propose and deliver sales targets based on current strategy and business plans.
- Develop campaign plans and Key Account plans, including channels, influencers and other demand creators.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Logistics, Business Administration, Commerce or related field.
- Possession of an advanced degree or Post Graduate Diploma will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should have good knowledge and understanding of cross-border logistics (freight shipping)
- At least five (5) years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High team work
- Technology skills i.e. proficiency in Power Point, MS Excel, Outlook and MS Word
- Planning and organization skills very essential
- Excellent analytical skills