Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
We are the largest TATA motors distributors of commercial vehicles in each segment and among the top in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. It is also the world’s fifth largest truck manufacturer and fourth largest bus manufacturer.
We offer both duty free and duty paid vehicles with also warranty on each of the vehicles that are purchased from us to ensure that you have the best experience with TATA Motors.
Tata Motors is equally focussed on environment-friendly technologies in emissions and alternative fuels. It has developed electric and hybrid vehicles both for personal and public transportation. It has also been implementing several environment-friendly technologies in manufacturing processes, significantly enhancing resource conservation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for meeting the set company’s commercial targets.
- Responsible for business development – prospect new clients across the country.
- Study the market for prospective product gaps and report back to management to identify potential areas of growth for the future.
- Keep a close tab on key competitor’s activities, new products, and industry trends and update the management on a timely basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Possess a sales background with at least five to seven years in related industry with a good knowledge of the Uganda market.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Excellent track record of performance
- Possess the ability to work in a matrix structure in a highly diversified and cross-border team.
- Prior experience in previous multi-nationals would be an added advantage.
- This is a potential high growth role leading to a Business Manager Role based on the capability of the selected candidate.
Age Group: 28-35 Years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications with their updated CVs to: The Human Resource Manager, Tata Uganda Limited,
Plot 52 Lugogo Bypass, P.O. Box 7153, Kampala Uganda. Tel: +256-754-200204 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th April 2014