Job Title: Service Center Agent
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Telecommunication Company. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
The Service Center agent will work in a service environment within our clients -owned store under the guidance of the Retail Sales Coordinator. The successful candidate will work towards meeting the company’s set sales targets and KPIs in the Service center. This is an entry level position that presents a lot of opportunities for hardworking, passionate and results oriented candidates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will have responsibility for:
- Demonstrating a drive and focus in meeting and exceeding the set sales targets
- Assessing customers’ needs and advising on suitable products/solutions
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of all Company products
- Preparing daily sales report
- Ensuring that the store merchandise is clean and well displayed
- Processing all customer questions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Good University degree from a reputable institution; other relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- Be a natural salesperson
- At least two to three years’ experience in a similar Sales position
- Good working knowledge of computer programmes, especially Word and Excel
- Possess the ability to thrive in a performance driven organization
- Prior experience in a retail sales environment will be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly innovative and willingness to learn
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.