In a press statement, the university revealed that final year medical students will report on October 3rd.
The statement reads; “This is to inform all Final Year Students in Health Science Programmes, that teaching and learning activities which were halted in March due to the outbreak of COVID-19 will resume on Saturday 3rd October, 2020.
All students are required to:
- Come with at least four (4) reusable (cloth) masks.
- Come with two (2) clinical coats and two (2) aprons,
- Come with two (2) uniforms for Nursing Science Students.
- Come with four (4) 50mls bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizers for personal use.
- Attend training on COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).“