The Academic Registrar of Kyambogo university has announced the dates for the 16th graduation ceremony.
The ceremony is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th and Friday 13th December 2019.
According to a notice from the office of the academic registrar, all students who will satisfy the examiners and qualify for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates are informed that the registration exercise for graduation will take place at their respective Faculties/Schools.
Students will also be required to confirm the spelling of their names at their respective Faculties/Schools while the financial verification exercise will take place at the Bursars office.
“All graduands should have been financially verified by 8th November”, 2019, the notice reads.
The following are the fees for graduands:
1. Graduation fee – 100,000/=
2. Transcript fee – 30,000/=
3. Certificate fee – 30,000/=
4. Convocation fee – 10,000/=
Below are details of how the 16th Graduation Ceremony will be conducted:
A: WEDNESDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2019
- Kyambogo University Graduate School
- School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Faculty of Special Needs and Rehabilitation
B: THURSDAY 12TH DECEMBER, 2019
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational Studies
C: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER, 2019
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering