The University of Queensland is proudly announcing Law Scholarships for International Students who are seeking admission into undergraduate law degree programs. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
These opportunities are awarded to excellent international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. It has educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ helps in shaping the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their areas to motivate the next generation and to pursue ideas that benefit the world.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ. Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to [email protected]
Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and Resume/CV.
Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Two opportunities are on offer. One scholarship covering 25% of the tuition fees and, one support will cover 50% of the tuition fees, for LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program.