Job Title: Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer
Organisation: MultiChoice Uganda Limited (DSTV Pay TV Provider)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: In-Country General Manager
PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited wishes to recruit for its Client, MultiChoice Uganda Limited which is a leading operator of pay television in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer will be responsible for leading the marketing, retention, sales and distribution strategies, and also ensure a consistent regional customer experience across the value chain for both customer segments and customer facing brands (e.g GOtv and DStv).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the overall customer experience strategy as part of the CRM initiatives and take responsibility for the overall implementation of the churn reduction strategy and retention process;
- Own and build customer facing brands;
- Have the primary responsibility of ensuring customer relationship management, agency management, campaign testing etc;
- Design end to end customer experience standards and guidelines for the unit;
- Take full ownership of subscribers and coordinate all subscriber communications;
- Create oversight for end to end customer experience to ensure execution in line with defined standards;
- Manage forecasts demand by gathering all relevant data from the Channel Development & Relationship manager, Sales Team Leaders and other functions;
- Manage in-country stock into the warehouse and coordinate all stock delivery logistics; and
- Build, forge and maintain working relationships with existing partners in both formal and informal channels.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the In-Country General Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Pay TV Digital Provider job opportunity should preferably hold a University Degree in Business Marketing/ Sales or Communication and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field from a recognized university; and
- At least five to ten years of senior Sales and Marketing/ Product Management experience in the TV, broadband or communications industries with experience in building consumer propositions and managing rights.
- Significant experience in implementing new and profitable growth strategies and launching new products;
- Good understanding of distribution delivery platforms and understanding on how to effectively use social media platforms for marketing and sales;
- Good knowledge and understanding of key trends and issues in the media industry;
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their applications and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday, 30th January 2015.