The University of Strathclyde was founded its university status in 1964 by Royal Charter. It is a public research university which also known as Scotland’s third-largest university by a number of students.
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a distance participant of a master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to this program, the participants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After completing the admission successfully, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants need to submit a 1000 word statement that should state which grant they wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how they meet the award criteria.
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements: An eligible participant must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability. But only if their national language is not English.
Benefits: The free education award will provide an amount of £5000 towards the reduction of tuition fees.