Application Deadline: November 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students as well as Australian / New Zealand citizens or permanent residents
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in any engineering undergraduate degrees offered by the Monash Faculty of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB.
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Monash Faculty of Engineering in Australia.
- All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application required. To get this award opportunity, all applicants are bounded to take admission in the undergraduate engineering program at Monash University. After it, applicants will be considered automatically for the opportunity through their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: As the part of the application, applicants must submit a personal statement, transcript, reference letter as well as download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet and scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Applicant ID included in the email as a reference. Note: keep a copy of your supporting documentation for your reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at Monash University, applicants must achieve a minimum ATAR of 95.00. Before being a Monash student, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the course and for general entry to university.
- Language Requirement: To accept a course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Monash University provides 50 awards of $5000 for Women in engineering scholarships per year for one year (48 credit points of study).