The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008.
The PAU’s mandate is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation and storage of petroleum in Uganda. This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda now invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the following positions in the Authority’s established structure.
Job Vacancies available
- Manager Health, Safety and
- Manager Operations and
- Senior Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Senior Legal Officer, Regulatory & Land
- Senior National Content Officer, Manpower
- Senior Upstream Cost
- Senior Midstream Cost
- Senior Upstream Economist and Financial
- Senior Midstream Economist and Financial
- Petroleum Officer / Pipeline
- Social Affairs
- Corporate Affairs
- Technical Safety
- Environment Officer,
- Human Resource Officer, Performance
- Records & Registry
- Estates & Transport
- Petroleum Officer / Refining
- National Content Officer,
HOW TO APPLY:
PAU will ONLY consider online applications submitted through our website. Interested persons are invited to visit the PAU website: www.pau.go.ug and follow the link to “OPPORTUNITIES-CAREERS-VACANCIES” to view details and apply for the available opportunities.
All applications should reach the PAU’s website www.pau.go.ug by Wednesday 18th April, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- ONLY online applications will be
- Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, ‘A’level and ‘O’level certificates and PLE Results
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be
- All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of the
“PAU is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any monies for employment in its Service”
PETROLEUM AUTHORITY OF UGANDA