Rocket Health is a direct-to-consumer service of The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG), an African digital health and telemedicine company that connects patients to healthcare providers and services via information and communication technologies commonly known as Telemedicine. With telemedicine experience spanning over 7 years, Rocket Health allows patients to have doctor consultations over the phone via chat/voice/video, lab samples collected for testing at one’s convenience, pharmacy prescriptions delivered, home based vaccinations and appointment booking for clinic visits.
Job purpose The Pharmacy technician will be responsible for filling prescriptions from the doctors and delivery of medicines to clients to their specific locations. The technician will work together with the pharmacist and clinical team to ensure that the right medicines in their right doses are delivered to clients in their right conditions. The Pharmacy technician will be responsible for ensuring that stock is well maintained with proper documentation. The technician will also deliver excellent customer service as a resource for patient information and strengthen the relationship between clients and The Medical Concierge Group.
Duties and responsibilities
• Fill prescriptions from the Doctors and any other prescriptions received at the pharmacy.
• Deliver Medicines and other off the counter items as prescribed or requested by the clients exactly adhering to the laid out Standard Operating Procedures.
• To provide drug information to patients after delivery to improve better understanding of the medication and improve adherence. • To document and maintain dispensing records.
• Participate in periodic physical stock counts to reconcile physical stock and the electronic records.
• Maintain stock inventory records of all medicines and items in the pharmacy by completing daily records.
• * Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
• A diploma/certificate in Pharmacy/nursing • Minimum of 2 years working experience in a dispensing role.
• Good understanding of electronic point of sale and inventory electronic systems is an added advantage.
• Must be registered and hold a current Allied health professional council practicing license.
Job Skills and Person specifications
• Good Pharmacy and dispensing skills.
• Excellent communication skills in fluent English. • Ability to follow instructions and with keen attention to detail.
• Flexible with the ability to work in changing and fast paced environments.
• High levels of organization and concentration. • Good grasp of computer skills.
• Must Know how to ride a motorcycle
• Ability to work for longer hours Values
• Integrity • Quality • Innovation • Customer satisfaction
• Team Work
Job Application Procedure
Enthusiastic and suitable candidates should send their applications with a detailed CV bearing contacts of two (2) referees and copies of academic documents in PDF format to the Human Resource Coordinator on E-mail to [email protected] quoting the Job Title as the Subject.
Deadline for Application is 6th May 2021
• Females are encouraged to apply data-full-width-responsive=”true” More Information
• Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
• Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda