Vacancy title: Projects Coordinator
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Save the Waters
Deadline of this Job: 24 July 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
We seek to fill the position of Projects Coordinator in our Kampala Office. .
• Oversee and ensure the departments are working together to achieve high performance for the communities
• Plan purchases for the organization
• Negotiate procurement with our suppliers
• Plan, communicate and monitor all employees’ weekly and monthly schedules for smooth operations.
• Manage all employee leave applications, follow-up on leave balances for proper record keeping.
• Maintain, temporarily and on behalf of the HR office, all employee documents for record-keeping.
• Prepare and present weekly and monthly branch reports.
• Oversee all facility management.
• Collaborate with respective team leaders to ensure that all equipment, products and supplies within the Branch meet Health and Safety standards.
• Carry out frequent and consistent facility inspections to determine the need for repairs and cross-check structural and equipment maintenance schedules.
• Coordinate with field officers and make sure they are all fine in terms of operations.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Facility Management and Customer Service.
• Must have experience working in high-end establishment.
• He/she should have knowledge in Front Office Operations.
• Have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Previous experience in a management/leadership position is an added advantage.
Required education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English and Kiswahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications to be aaddressed to: [email protected] not later than 24th July 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Save The Waters is an equal orpportunity Employer.