Vacancy title: Real Estate Analyst – Stanbic Uganda Holdings Limited
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Stanbic Bank
Deadline of this Job: 08 May 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Real Estate Analyst – Stanbic Uganda Holdings Limited will provide investment initiatives, appraisals analysis, advise on investment opportunities and coordinate the implementation of investment decisions to achieve the required level of return. The incumbent will be supervising the planning and performance management process of Stanbic Properties Limited. The jobholder will be tasked with the establishment and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the SPL products and monitoring of their performance and profitability. The jobholder will be supporting the quality of decision making by providing timely and relevant insights based on a periodic analysis of detailed SPL financial performance..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Analysis and feasibility studies
• Assess the viability of new products and innovations and provide recommendations for decision making
• Undertake investment analysis and appraisals on proposals submitted to the SPL and prepare investment analysis reports.
• Undertake analysis of all existing investment projects implemented and those in the pipeline; identify and manage investment specific risks.
• Monitor the overall investment climate through research including local and international markets and recommend investment opportunities.
• Initiate and identify investment opportunities in line with SPL’s investment policy.
• Coordinate the implementation of investments and monitor the performance of investment projects through progress reporting.
• Liaise with and manage external investment advisors and brokers
• Liaise with the Risk Specialist on risk analysis for potential investments
Administration and reporting
• Prepare periodic investment and income reports
• Prepare Board papers on investment opportunities and feasibility studies for senior management and the Board of Directors
• Collect and manage data on investment research and proposals.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal applicant for the Stanbic Bank Real Estate Analyst – Stanbic Uganda Holdings Limited career placement must hold a Finance related degree with professional accounting or finance qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, or CFA
• At least three to five years of experience in a large financial institution.
• Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
• Financial modelling skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Treasury management skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Excellent research skills
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: three to five years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All candidates are strongly encouraged to apply online at the link below. Click Here