SolarNow (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25th July 2018
The requirements analyst or engineer is the individual who has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. The requirements analyst serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. A requirements analyst is involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfillment of all requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and work-flow analysis,
- and/or viewpoints. Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using
- natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable
- for use by the developers. Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other
- nonfunctional requirements. Participate in requirements prioritization.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or any related field.
- 1-2years experience.
- Concrete understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Able to collect business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Interviewing and listening skills.
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms theat augument textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages.
- Experience with ERP systems and understands it’s key functionality.
- Experience with Linux OS.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates can send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org