[ Type: FULL_TIME , Industry: Healthcare , Category: Doctors & Other Health Professionals ]
Makerere University College of Health Sciences
Deadline of this Job:
06th May 2019
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa , 00256 , UG
Date Posted: 22nd April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed, Currency: UGX , Value: 1000000 , Minimum: 700000 , Maximum: 3000000 , Period: MONTH
Makerere University College of Health Sciences is conducting a research project in maternal and child health. Suitable candidates are being sought to ill the position of Research nurse(s).
Summary of responsibilities.
• Recruit study participants including screening for eligibility.
• Obtain informed consent and enroll participants into the study.
• Administer study follow-up questionnaires to study participants.
• Treat study participants reporting any health issues during the study and/or refer as needed.
• Conduct home visits as part of follow-up of study participants.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and qualities.
• Nurse or mid-wife with up-to-date registration and license.
• Strong interviewing skills, including ability to collect high quality interview data.
• Willingness to work in an urban or semi-urban setting.
• Experience in research will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications with supporting documents should be emailed to email@example.com Deadline for submission is 06th May 2019. Please provide a reliable daytime phone contact. Whereas we respect all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.