Applications are open for the students from Thailand and other Asian countries to apply for the Royal Thai government awards in Thailand.
These awards provide an opportunity for students to do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international organization for higher education located in Khlong Luang, Thailand. The aim of the institute is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region.
Why at the Asian Institute of Technology? This institute is a very great place for international students because it has a very strong global network of institutional partners from all over the world.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Students from Thailand and other Asian countries can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue their Doctoral programs in any Academic Program offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD) from the following priority countries supported by the Government of Thailand.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program from an accredited institution in related fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the institute. Therefore applicants should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach the write personal statement of their interest in studying gender and fisheries in the application form.
- Admission Requirements: They must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT (Applicants can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center)
Each Award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.