Vacancy title: Sales Assistant
Type: FULL TIME.
Jobs at: African Farm Mills
Deadline of this Job: 24th December 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Job Vacancy for a Sales Assistant
African Farm Mills is a new business entity starting operations in December 2019 in Gulu-Northern Uganda. Our business interest is to:
• Haul rice and maize for our clients
• Mill cereals such as maize, sorghum, millet into flour for our clients
• And lastly buy and sell farm produce with value added or raw.
We are recruiting a Sales Assistant to be stationed in our production site in Abuga-Gulu Municipality
Job activities for the Sales Assistant
• Billing customers to the mill.
• Selling flour, maize bran and other farm produce. Sales can be on station or out of station.
• Buying farm produce on station or out of station.
• Human resource management of machine operator and security teams.
• Record keeping.
• Catering for the team on the station.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Terms of the Employment
• Position is strictly open for a lady below 25years of age.
• The starting salary is 100,000/- (One hundred thousand shillings only) per month.
• Job is Monday to Saturday but sometimes on Sunday too.
• We prefer a university student studying on weekends in University of Secret Heart or Gulu University. A lady in A’level vacation can also be considered.
• We prefer someone living within a walkable distance to the duty station (Abuga, Lacor, and Kwoyo areas).
• Person should be morally upright and trustworthy.
• A clear communicator and willing to learn
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Human Resource and Operation Director African Farms By email: firstname.lastname@example.org . For hand delivery of your application call 0775276826