• Update the board rates in a timely manner.
• Carry out research on the rates with other competitors and advise the Branch Manager as appropriate.
• Mobilize both Pride clients to buy and sell forex
• Keep good relationship with clients mobilized and Create good working relationship with credit staff and cashiers so that they refer clients for forex.
• Bring in a minimum of 350 forex transactions on monthly basis
• Mobilise special clients like car dealers and NGOs to buy and sell forex at Pride.
• Work with Procurement Section of Pride to refer suppliers to sell and buy forex from Pride.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager or designee.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• He/She should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
• Should possess credits and or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and ambition.
• Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages.
• Must be able to meet set targets.
• He/she should not be more than 30 years of age