Vacancy title: SBC Coordinator Managers
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Chemonics
Deadline of this Job: 4th October 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Chemonics seeks various positions for the anticipated ﬁve-year. $35 million USAID Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation iSBC4T) project in Uganda. The purpose of SBC4T is to improve the ability of individuals. Households and communities to adopt priority behaviors through Social and Behavior Change (SBC). which will in turn transform households. communities, and systems for improved health and development outcomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping people lead healthy lives around the world.
SBC Coordinator Managers .
• Bachelor’s degree in health. development. communications. or related ﬁelds.
• Work within existing regional structures to coordinate implementing partners in rolling out and scaling SBC activities that align with local and national technical priorities.
• 5 years of experience developing effective partnerships and working with donor implementing partners and diverse stakeholders rolling out activities at the sutrnational Level. Preference for those with health sector experience and those working on cross-sot:tor activities.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Willingness to travel and be based outside of Kampala.
• Experience with managing budgets, M&E and logistics highly preferred.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sbc4tlive . Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are ﬁlled. No telephone inquiries. please. Finalists will be contacted.