Job Title: Senior Airport Services Agent
Qatar Airways has gradually grown to reaching over 120 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world. Qatar Airways was voted Airline of the Year 2011 and in 2012 in the prestigious Skytrax industry audit and it has won the confidence of the travelling public.
With a larger number of passengers and more choice available in the skies today, Qatar Airways is looking to maintain and grow their position in the marketplace with exceptional high-quality service with ever-increasing efficiency. In this highly competitive environment, Qatar Airways has achieved much with our phenomenal route expansion averaging 30% growth year to year and flying one of the most modern fleet of almost 120 aircraft in the skies today. Qatar Airways’ global network currently spans key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America, with scheduled flights operating to and from our hub in Doha, capital of the State of Qatar.
Job Summary: The Qatar Airways Senior Airport Services Agent will deliver quality customer service to passengers with respect to check-ins, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services, as per QRs standard Quality and Safety standards. The incumbent will ensure passengers and their baggage is handled in a consistent and efficient manner. The Agent will also ensure our Premium passengers receive 5-Star Quality service, adhering to our company standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Agent Job at Qatar Airways should have three years’ experience in a customer service within an Airline.
- The candidate must hold a minimum High School qualification.
- Working knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS is essential
- Possess High energy, be enthusiastic, positive attitude and have a pleasant personality along with strong business acumen.
- Pay excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team are essential to succeed.
- Willingness to work in shifts is essential.
- Fluency, both spoken and written, in English is essential.
How to Apply:
Please visit the web link below to Apply for this exciting opportunity in Qatar Airways.