By Bakampemukira Denis
Business came to a stand still in Bwaise, a slum neighbouring Nkumba University for 30 minutes when the Hostel Bus which takes the university resident students overheated and started producing heavy smoke from the radiator after moving 120metres.
The heavy and hot smoke filled the bus forcing the driver and the over loaded students to jump out through the windows in shock.
Some students were heard calling there mothers to come and rescue them but concerned citizens of Bwaise nearly run out of their houses naked to offer assistance to the helpless students.After a narrow escape, the annoyed boys started abusing the driver who turned a deaf hear to their insults.
The driver, Mr. Yusuf later technically cooled the engine and told the students to board the bus again but they all refused and decided to walk to the Hostel.