Job Title: Talent Developer (Project / Affiliate)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides development support for employees within the project team:
- With regard to behavioral, managerial and leadership skills, by defining each employee’s development goals and proposing appropriate actions while drawing on available resources: evaluations, training, coaching, etc.
- By conducting career assessments at specified intervals or upon request.
- By defining objectives for each employee’s professional development within the position’s scope
- Manages mobility within their workforce:
- Provides for appropriate staffing for all jobs within the project team while monitoring compliance with Group policies and ensuring that resources and jobs are allocated in a way that meets the organization’s needs. Including resourcing, talent development, job posting and recruitment agency coordination
- Ensures the integrity, transparency and fairness of the internal mobility process and plays a role in decision-making.
- Coordinates mobility activities within the position’s scope, within the segment and across the company, including posting job openings and selecting candidates.
- Supports, challenges and develops managers in their role as manager-coach:
- Manages people reviews in an advisory role informed by their knowledge of the workforce and the key skills required for the métiers within the position’s scope. Develops talent pools for each métier. Assists the manager in creating individual training plans.
- Assesses the potential of employees within the position’s scope in order to identify candidates for the HP/HPG programs, bearing in mind Company policies on diversity.
- Advises and provides support to the manager regarding organizational issues, interpersonal relationships and psychosocial risks among team employees.
- Verifies that employee skill sets correspond to organizational needs as métiers evolve and works with management to define what resources will be needed over the medium/long term. Assists in identifying outside recruitment needs.
- Implements and helps to adapt [segment to add/modify as appropriate] HR policies relating to operating personnel (merit-based raises, AP, AIR, HP employees, etc.) and provides support for compliance with those policies.
- Assists in the job weighting process and in defining career paths.
- Serves as the primary HR liaison for team managers within the project team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies Talent Developer (Project / Affiliate) job should hold a Bachelor’s degree level
- A minimum of eight years of experience in both Administration and HR development.
- HR Professional Qualifications (CIPD & SHRM preferred).
- Mastery of HR tools, policies, and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes.
- General knowledge of Oil & Gas operations.
- Ability to work independently; big-picture perspective; team spirit; open-mindedness; listening skills; ability to generate new ideas and demonstrate conviction and influence; organizational skills; an interest in supporting teams and managers.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th July 2022