Job Title: Trade Marketing and Distribution Intern (Several No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: British American Tobacco (BAT)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Trade
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555. Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Job Summary: Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences? We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic, global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (October 2022 to October 2023). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the intern will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities. The Trade Marketing and Distribution Internship is a Field role. The Intern will go through rotations within the different markets in the country, working for a set time with each regional TM&D team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last one year. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, open to learning, a creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, to be dependable, collaborative and willing to learn and to share ideas.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the Trade Marketing & Distribution function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
- A valid driver’s license is required for this role.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.