[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Bidco Uganda Limited (BUL)
Deadline of this Job:
7th June 2019
Within Uganda, Kampala, East Africa
Date Posted: 17th May 2019, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bidco Uganda Limited (BUL) is an FMCG company that has established a modern edible oil processing complex in Masese. Jinja. BUL has also developed 10,000 hectares of oil palm plantations on Bugala Island, Kalangala as a backward integration component. All these are geared at serving the African markets with our brands of fortified edible oils, fats and laundry soap.
We wish to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill the following vacancy.
Position: Treasury Officer
Duty Station: Jinja Uganda
Reports to: Chief Financial Official
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and ﬁnancial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company…
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
• Understand. Manage, and supervise all aspects of cash “flow.
• Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
• Manage all aspects of in-house investment portfolios. Si Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including
• Working capital, High-Yield. Escrow, and other portfolios.
• Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
• Prepare or monitor the company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
• Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
• Manage relationships with financial service providers.
• Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
• Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Bidco’s requirements.
• Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Bidco‘s needs,
• Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies’
• Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy. Banking, and financial instruments.
• Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
• The advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
• Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience
• The ideal candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts/Finance
• Possession of full CPA/ACCA is added advantage _
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the following areas;
• Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
• Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
• Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1 Year
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the above specifications should send their application & CV to; The Head of Human Resources NOT later than 7th June 2019 by email:email@example.com
Please caption on Subject line with the name of the position being applied for.
NB: Bidco is an equal opportunity employer and does not solicit for money from job applicants, jobs are strictly awarded on merit…