Job Title: Merchandiser (2 Job Vacancies) – Fresh Graduate Jobs
Bata has been influencing trends and dressing your feet with elegance and character for 120 years throughout the world. Since its founding by Thomas Bata in 1894, the company has been at the forefront of innovation, not only in the production and design of new styles, but in the creation of business models that permit a quick response to rapidly changing markets. Today, Bata offers you a vision of style and fashion to reflect your own image, created for you as well as with you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the establishment and building strong, competitive and profitable for the Market.
- Prepare achieve targets product wise.
- Prepare Marketable product lines with timely line and Consumer dynamics inclinations
- Promptly Control, guide and monitor supplies within Company stores
- Plan and keep abreast with products advertising and promotional activities
- Work closely with the various business channels for faster development of new products as dictated by market needs.
- Stay abreast with consumer needs and demands by making regular visits to the market places and make develop reports for appropriate action.
- Determine, prepare and keep records for proposals of all merchandise.
- Responsible for .products movements in sales and stocks
- Actively monitor new products performance act promptly and with customer demands in mind
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a Graduate in Marketing and Business Administration or Business Administration and Development Management
- High sense of Business Time lines
- Thorough knowledge of the market
- Customer Minded Concept
- Good knowledge of Computer skills and Microsoft Office Products
- Working knowledge as an Administrator will be added advantage
- Show passion and Desire for Trendy Fashion and life styles will be added advantage
Age: below 35 years
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.