The Graduation Scholarship is a short-term scholarship for international students, of Münster University, who will finish their studies soon. The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and the students’ individual situation. The scholarship can be granted for up to 4 months and up to 750€ per month.
Münster University will support international students with their career start. Additionally, they will organize different events with the goal to facilitate international students the transfer from studying to work life.
- Application Deadline: August 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship from Münster University is available to pursue Graduate & Master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships from Münster University are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and your individual situation. The scholarship can be granted for up to 4 months and up to 750€ per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries The scholarship from Münster University is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: International degree-seeking students (in Bachelor or Master Degree courses or in exceptional cases also PhD students) of Munster University who are in financial need and whose successful graduation can be expected within one year. Guest and exchange students cannot be supported. Applicants with first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please submit your application before 22nd August 2018. Eligible candidates will be invited to selection interviews. The interviews will take place between 27th and 31st August 2018. As soon as the selection committee has decided about the duration and amount of given scholarships, you will be informed.