Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Student Scholarships offered by the University of South Florida.
The grant will be awarded to high-achieving students commencing in the undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1956, the University of South Florida (USF) is the fourth-largest public research university in the state of Florida. The university offers 88 bachelors degree programs, 105 masters degree programs, 49 doctoral degree programs, and 2 specialist degree programs under 14 colleges.
Why would like to study at the University of South Florida? USF firmly believes that, given the right opportunity at the right time, there’s nothing to stop any student from succeeding.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements for the program of their choice.
- Applicants should have 3.30+ GPA and 1180+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 24+ ACT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can access this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to send updated credentials, including mid-year transcripts, predicted exam results (IB, AP etc.), and SAT or ACT test scores
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have graduated from or are about to graduate from an Indian University.
- English Language Requirement: International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry or a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test) or 550 (written test) or PTEA of 53.
The University of South Florida will provide award amounts of $4,000 (up to $1,000 per year) to the high-achieving candidates