CLICK THROUGH THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE LIVE STREAM
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: Estadi de Mestalla, Valencia
Time: 20:00 UK, 22:00 E.A.T, 19:00 GMT
Referee: Felix Brych (GER)
Assistants: Mark Borsch (GER), Stefan Lupp (GER)
Additional assistant referees: Bastian Dankert (GER), Marco Fritz (GER)
Valencia Probable Lineup (4-4-2):
Neto; Piccini, Gabriel, Diakhaby, Gaya; Soler, Wass, Parejo, Cheryshev; Rodrigo, Gameiro
Juventus Probable Lineup (4-3-1-2):
Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Matuidi, Bentancur, Pjanic; Dybala; Mandzukic, Ronaldo
- Sides meeting for first time in UEFA competition
- Valencia back in #UCL group stage after two-season absence
- Juventus lost to eventual winners Madrid in 17/18 last eight
- Juve have won their last three UEFA away games
- Valencia will become the eighth Spanish team that Juventus have faced in the Champions League with the two sides having never played one another before.
- Juventus have won once in their last six European games against Spanish opposition, whilst Valencia have only lost once in their last seven vs Italian teams.
- Los Che haven’t drawn in their previous 18 European games, winning 10 and losing eight.
- It will be Massimiliano Allegri’s 77th Champions League match, with only Fabio Capello (78) and Carlo Ancelotti (153) the only Italian coaches to have taken charge of more games.
- During his time in Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo actively participated in 50% of the goals scored in the Champions League by Real (105 goals and 27 assists).
- Ronaldo has the second most appearances in the Champions League (153), with only Iker Casillas having made more (167).
- CR7 is the tournament’s top scorer, with 120 goals scored in 153 appearances.
- The Bianconeri will come up against an Italian opponent whom they faced last season after defender, Cristiano Piccini’s move from Sporting CP in the summer.
Valencia: Geoffrey Kondogbia came off early at the weekend, and he’s set to miss this clash. Ezequiel Garay and Francis Coquelin are set to join him on the sidelines.
Juventus: Leonardo Spinazzola hasn’t been registered for Juventus for this competition. Douglas Costa is set to be left out as punishment for spitting at an opponent at the weekend.