Job Title: Warehouse Controller
Organisation: Jolems Investment Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Jolems Investment Limited is a manufacturer of foods and plastics products. It was established in the City of Kampala in 2019 to establish, acquire, manage office, training stations, factories, shops and depots among which include production of toothbrush, biscuits, and cookies.
Job Summary: The Warehouse Controller will take proper care and maintenance of stock including, receiving, storing, issuing and managing inventory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, offload, and shelve Products.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Regularly weigh production raw materials & update the stock cards
- Ensure that all products are issued only with the requisitions.
- Prepare and share out a daily report on stocks in terms of Receipts, issues and closing balance.
- Carry out Perpetual stock counts to provide accountability.
- Enter all incoming items into ERPnext software.
- Get Signature from the production Manager for documentations
- Update the production Manager before stock runs out
- Inform the production Manager about new items required by departments
- Designing and labeling all items with identification tags
- Maintain the store clean and tidy daily
- Counter checking of the stock on a weekly basis
- Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in a busy warehouse.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, word, power point and ERP software
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.