Job Title: Youth Leader Contractor (16 Fresher Diploma Jobs)
Duty Station: Mbarara (2 Job), Kabarole (2 Jobs), Bushenyi (1 Job), Isingiro (1 Job), Ibanda (1 Job), Kabale (1 Job), Ntungamo (1 Job), Kasese (2 Jobs), Masindi (1 Job), Kyenjojo (1 Job) and Koboko/Yumbe (1 Job) & Nebbi/Zombo (1 Job), Uganda
Educate!’ develops young leaders and entrepreneurs in Africa. Educate! provides a proven mix of a leadership and entrepreneurship course, long-term mentoring, and practical experience starting an enterprise for secondary school students. Educate! is working with over 20,000 diverse youth across Uganda, growing to a staff of 53 in just five years, and has already incorporated its curriculum into Uganda’s national education system to reach 25,000 students annually. The organization has received the Ashoka Fellowship and several international awards and grants, proving out a program model that can be replicated across Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Youth Leader Contractor will be tasked with sourcing and recruitment for the Short Course Training
- Carry out the short course training
- Responsible for the preparation of reports on the short course activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates should preferably hold Diplomas in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in training
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication and coordination skills.
NB: The applicant MUST be a resident of the respective District. Attractive Package upon completion of deliverables and submission of reports.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send and updated resume, a cover letter describing yourself, and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Position Title – District – Your Name” in the subject line. If someone referred you for this position, please include his/her name in the subject as “Referral: theugandanjobline.com”.
Deadline: Friday 28th July 2017