The University of Gavle carries out excellent and competitive research to foster a social development that protects the environment we people live in. Therefore, projects which directly target our living environment, for instance, sustainable development, health and working environments are in focus for our University’s research efforts.
To realize our vision and meet the expectations of our surrounding society, the University concentrates its research efforts in two research profiles: Built Environment and Health-Promoting Working Life. In addition, research is carried out in educational sciences, the humanities, electronics, mathematics and biology.
• Application Deadline: January 15, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Sweden citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Sweden citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Applications are only eligible if the University of Gavle is marked as the first-hand choice. If the University is marked as a second-hand choice or lower, applications will not be considered.
• A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a program by the University provided that the applicant or student
• A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a program, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
• Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the program.
• Where a student does not fulfil these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
How to Apply:
• All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
• The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
• If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.
Nurturing Minds, Fostering Success: A Guide to Mental Well-being in Higher Education In the bustling…
Anybody interested in rural Development or community transformation should come to Gulu University. This call…
Men, when women fall in love, they fall in love deeply and are always committed…
Research and Education Network for Uganda (RENU) has donated ICT network equipment worth UGX 60…
Makerere University, in collaboration with the Office of the Academic Registrar, is committed to ensuring…
Uganda Martyrs University students are stranded as their hostel is to be taken by the…