3 Anaesthetic Officers
[ Type: FULL TIME, Industry: Health Care, Category: Health Professionals ]
St Mary’s Hospital Lacor
Deadline of this Job:
7th June 2019
Within Uganda, Kampala, East Africa
Date Posted: 29th May 2019, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
St Mary’s Hospital Lacor seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill the following position;
Post: 3 Anaesthetic Officers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessment and preparation of patients before anaesthesia is given
• Administering anaesthesia to patients
• Managing postoperative patients
• Handling emergency resuscitation
• To participate in the documentation of proper medical records
• To carry out any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
• A Diploma in Anaesthesia from a recognized institution
• A valid certificate of registration with Allied Health Professionals
• The ideal candidate must be between 25-35 years of age.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applicants can hand-deliver their applications together with a detailed CV to the Office of the Personnel or Email them to – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.