3 Clinical Officers
[ Type: FULL TIME, Industry: Health Care, Category: Health Professionals ]
Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
3rd June 2019
Within Uganda, VARIOUS, East Africa
Date Posted: 28th May 2019, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith-based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based at various MTI operational sites. Position: 3 Clinical Officers.
Minimum Requirements: Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution. Registration with Allied Health Professional Council with a valid Practicing License. At least one (1) year work experience.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: One (1) year
Job application procedure
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; email@example.com .
2. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
3. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
4. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer