Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Job ID: 12953
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group.
The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Temporary Staff -Card Acquiring will support the Bank in increasing its interactions with the POS merchants and customers through activations at the merchant stores.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support NCR staff as they carry out preventive maintenance on all merchant machines:
· Deliver and brand the merchants premises in all the country
· The incumbent will brand all the POS machines with Relationship Managers contacts
· The job holder will also drive the usage Campaign
· Responsible for conducting demonstrations on the Chip and PIN card usage
· Drive EMV conversion by encouraging customers to return their magnetic strip cards
· Increase the Stanbic Bank brand awareness through in-stall activations
· Build confidence and create positive customer experience
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidates for the Stanbic Bank Staff -Card Acquiring vacancies must hold a good first Degree
· Working knowledge of the bank’s digital products
· Prior experience in marketing
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Onlineby visiting Link below.
Deadline: 25th September, 2015