Vacancy title: 4 Project Directors
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Administrative & Office
Jobs at: Full Gospel Churches of Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 27th September 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kyenjojo, Kyegegwa & Rakai , East Africa
Full Gospel Churches of Uganda seeks to recruit competent candidates to ﬁll the position Of Project Director (4 posts] in their child development holistic ministries in Kyenjojo, Kyegegwa & Rakai districts.
The Project Director reports to the Project Overseer.
• This person will be the team leader oi the project staff, & is thus expected to offer knowledge, guidance and technical support to staff, children & the project committee.
• He/She is to ensure that all programmatic aspects oi the project are managed efficiently & effectively.
• Lead and support staff in preparation and implementation of plans and budgets.
• Support, monitor and build capacity of project team to enable them achieve their job roles.
• Age: 25 — 35 years
• Christian maturity characterized by a strong Christian testimony, a heart for minist’y and knowledge ot the scriptures.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• At least two years experienoe in oommu nity related work especially dealing with children.
• Aminimum of a Degree in Social Work and SocialAdministration, Education, Nursing. Developrrent studies, Community Psychology, Child Ministry and any other related ﬁeld.
• Must be able to use a computer.
• Ability to learn new things and work beyond nom1al working hours as need may arise.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: two years
Job application procedure
Hand deliver your handwritten application letter NOT LATER THAN 27/09/2019, 5:00 PM together with a copy ofyour CV with three referees, copies othcademic documents, LC1 Letter, Asigned Letterfrom your Local Church Pastor to: The National Overseer”s office Full Gospel Churches of Uganda Makerere Full Gospel Church, P.O. Box 2560 Kampala. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER ENGAGEMENT