Looking for the best project management software for your company? You’re in luck! We’ve made the task easier and combined 5 project software and tools into one comprehensive list.
Project management software is software used for project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and change management.
This software allows project managers (PMs), stakeholders, and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management, and documentation and also may be used as an administration system.
Check out the tools’ top features, pricing, and what’s special about them – and find a solution fit for your business.
Scoro is a comprehensive solution that combines all the features you might need in project management software: projects & tasks, contact management, quotes, team collaboration, billing, and reporting.
- Projects with sub-tasks and deadlines
- Real-time KPI dashboard
- Shared team calendar & meeting scheduling
- Contact management
- Time tracking and billing for work
- Detailed reports on project progress and finances
- Quoting and invoicing with preset templates
What’s special about this tool: Scoro helps to streamline your entire work progress, so you don’t need to use a lot of different tools for every task. All your important information is stored in one central place.
Pricing: From $26 user/month
ProofHub offers a replacement for conventional emailing and many other tools, integrating multiple project management features under one roof.
- Assigned user roles
- Online team discussions and chats
- Task delegating and assignments
- Reporting and tracking project history
- Secure file storage
What’s special about this tool: ProofHub has a simple and well-designed user interface that helps the team collaborate more efficiently.
Pricing: From $45 month
Basecamp is the preferred tool for thousands of project management teams, who enjoy its modern social media-like interface and carefree team collaboration features.
- Projects to manage multiple users’ work
- Message boards for discussing new projects or ideas
- In-app collaboration with the team
- Reporting on project performance
- Separate dashboard for showing to clients
- Email and desktop notifications
What’s special about this tool: Compared to some other project management alternatives, Basecamp doesn’t charge you per person, and it’s free for teachers and students!
Price: Free plans available, paid plans from $99/month
Asana combines elements of project management, file storage, and collaboration and helps to manage projects across a team without email.
- Tasks and team assignment
- Projects roadmaps and timelines
- Milestones and team progress
- File and track bug reports and sprints.
- Project dashboards to get a quick overview
What’s special about this tool: Asana is a really easy-to-use tool with a simplistic layout ideal for small teams with simple projects.
Pricing: Free for up to 15 members, paid plans from $13 user/month
5. Citrix Podio
Podio is a flexible and highly customizable online hub for work and team communication.
- Assign tasks, attach files, and discuss details within the solution
- Share encrypted & large files
- Automate the sales pipelines and project budget tracking
- Get an overview of the company with a visual dashboard
What’s special about this tool: Podio’s workflows feature enables you to add if-this-then-that logic to Podio apps. For example, instruct your app to create a task or comment.
Pricing: From 19.20$ month/user for a full suite of features