Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2014, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Fields of Study:
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2014.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education except for the following countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
For details on how to apply follow link: Chalmers IPOET Scholarships 2014
Deadline: 15 January 2014