Through the Government of Uganda under the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Sports (MoESTS), Uganda Management Institute has received funding from African Development Bank under High Education Science and Technology (HEST) Project- ADB V focusing on building capacity in public institutions of high education.
The funding is meant for a number of developmental projects underComponent II to support postgraduate training and specialized skills for staff and students.
It’s against this background that Uganda Management Institute invites interested participants for this FULL SCHOLARSHIP opportunity from UMI Kampala, Gulu, Mbarara and Mbale Centres who will meet the criteria to apply for the available opportunities
- Ugandan nationals living in Uganda;
- Must have gained UMI admission on any of the Programs at PGD/MA/PhD;
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for Programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit will be 50 years;
- UMI Staff and their close relatives are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already sponsored for other Programs are not eligible.
2.0 Selection Criteria:
The selection criteria will be based on the project objectives however the following will be given attention based on:
- Gender balance
- People with Disabilities
- Lesser financial capacity (Needy Students)
- Academic Achievement
1.0 Applicants will be expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
Uganda Management Institute, Kampala Front Desk reception; Gulu, Mbale and Mbarara Centre Administrators
Deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday 12th August by 3.00 p.m.