Job Title: Accounting Associate (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
“EBC” is the umbrella brand under which a consortium of dedicated in-house, virtual, associate Professionals & independent identical firms, with both local & International Experience come together to provide end to end Quality Advisory, Consulting & Outsourcing Services.
Job Summary: We are searching for a skilled and detailed oriented Accounting Associate to join our client’s team. As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for assisting the Accountant in essential accounting functions. You will also be responsible for reconciling and preparing financial reports. To be successful in this position, you should have in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles. You will be working under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive information is a must for this job position. If you are ready to take this position as an Accounting Associate, then send in your application right away. We will be happy to have you onboard.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhering to all company accounting Standard Operating Procedures and all the accounting rules and regulations.
- Working with the Inventory Team to ensure reconciliation in the inventory cycle.
- Preparing accounts payable and receivable invoices.
- Preparing financial statements and reports after reconciliation with inventory.
- Performing the basic accounting functions.
- Analyzing the client’s financial records and receipts.
- Correcting any inaccuracies and errors.
- Performing reconciliations of all the reports
- Handling the cash on a daily basis.
- Supervising and tracking incomes and expenses.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Performing clerical duties as and when required.
- Assisting in ensuring payroll and other payables are done on time
- Ensuring all service providing partners are paid on time and
- Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience working as an Accounting Associate or a similar position in the a similar department.
- A professional Certificate in Public Accountant (CPA) will be required.
- Good understanding of state and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Outstanding cash handling skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- A close observation of accuracy.
- Excellent arithmetic and numerical skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office Tools.
- Outstanding ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits include a weekly allowance of 70,000/=
Gross pay of 900,000/=
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.