Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: Levitrust Investments Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Levitrust Investments Ltd is a Real Estate management company committed to service delivery with integrity and reliability, relieving Real Estate investors of the challenges of management therein.
Job Summary: We seek to hire an exceptional, detailed oriented, courteous and vibrant female young adult with the ability to set the company up for maximum productivity and efficiency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company runs smoothly and efficiently
- Overseeing routine and advanced duties,
- Providing support to our managers and employees on daily office needs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Training in real estate management is an added advantage.
- Efficient computer skills mainly in Microsoft applications
- Outstanding organizational and communication skill with great attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi task and work with minimum supervision
- A good command of the English language and excellent customer care skills.
- Should be able to think outside the box.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th October 2022