Job Title: Administrative Assistant (No Experience Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mazars BRJ is the Uganda integrated firm of Mazars Group and a member of the Mazars East Africa Group (“MEAG”) made up of offices in Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda. Mazars is an international integrated and independent firm, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. We assist major international groups, entrepreneurial and small businesses, private investors, and public bodies at every stage of their development. Mazars operates in 90+ countries, worldwide, together with a presence in a further 19 where it has correspondent offices. Mazars BRJ’s offices are located in Bugolobi, a Kampala suburb.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and efficient service to clients and staff as required.
- Develop great relationships with the key business suppliers.
- Ensure cleanliness of the office i.e. boardroom, office working spaces, kitchen and compound.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and either addresses or brings to management’s attention when others are in breach of these requirements.
- Perform other administrative duties as required by AOS Director in a timely manner.
- Maintain professional presentation of the reception area.
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintains sufficient stationery & kitchen supplies and run firm’s errands.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Professional Development
- Show ability to enter data into the QuickBooks accounting system (expenses and income)
- Prepare client invoices without errors.
- Performance of administrative duties as required.
- Enter expenses, payables invoices and receivables onto the QuickBooks accounting system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Take accurate minutes for general staff meetings and submit them for review in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should have relevant skills, qualifications
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to UgandaHR@mazars.ug