The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is rooted in helping students reach their educational dreams despite economic drawbacks. Therefore, it has decided to present the Africa Scholars Program to All African countries students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart has organized the scholarship program. The award is open to applications from students from all African countries commencing to pursue 2-year postgraduate degree programs taught in English in Italy. The scholarship award is valued at €850 per month and is presented towards the tuition fee of the chosen program.
Established in 1992, the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is an Italian private research institute based proudly. It resumes its task to enlighten people while training them to teach and serve on the globe and maintaining a strict and interdisciplinary search for facts and knowledge.
Why choose to study at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart? Ranked 12th in the nation, the Catholic University of the Sacred garnered importance in global rotations for its programs. The reputation of the institute is a premium attraction for global students. The second attraction is the university’s top-notch quality of education and faculty.
Application Deadline: 6th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degrees
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: All African countries
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All African countries students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in postgraduate degrees subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be accepted into any degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete their postgraduate degree application at Sacred Heart via the Application portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following:
- Copy of passport
- Italian fiscal code, if available
- Copy of your high school diploma
- Copy of your bachelor’s degree – if already available
- Official transcripts of the bachelor’s degree, including grading and credit system explanation
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter
- Academic reference
- GRE/GMAT score report (Optional).
- Documents accepted in Italian, English, French, and Spanish.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements for all graduate Degree programs include: Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degrees or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
ALSO READ: Ferguson Scholarship for African and Indian Students at Aston University, UK
Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and Rome.
- The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows: Published Tuition: €8,840
- Tuition fee reduction: €5,540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3,300 per year