Job Tittle: Data Entrants
The Uganda Stop Malaria Project (SMP) is a six-year USAID /PMI funded initiative awarded in September 2008. The project is being implemented by a consortium of partners led by Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health Centre for Communication Programs (JHUCCP). The other partners are Malaria Consortium (MC), Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) and Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI), Conference Services and Travel Coordination.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Data Cleaning and Data validation
- Capturing of LLIN data into the computer database.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates should possess degrees from recognized institutions
- Experience in typing with a speed of 45 words per minute with minimum errors
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and other office application software is an added advantage
- Experience in data entry activities
- Previous experience of working with similar tasks is preferable
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications, academic transcripts and three professional references to the Johns Hopkins University/Center for Communication Programmes, Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue (between Ambrossoli International School and Royal Suites) Bugolobi, Kampala, Uganda
NB: Please indicate on the envelope the job you are applying for.
Deadline: Friday, 10th January 2014 by 5pm