Scholarships at KIU
Kampala International University has introduced a new Scholarship Scheme called Kampala International University Scholarship Scheme [KIUSS].
The scholarship shall cover 50% of the required tuition and consolidated fee for 2-3 years undergraduate courses and 40% of the required tuition and consolidated fee of courses of 4-5 years of study.
Who is eligible for the scholarship:
- To be eligible for consideration in the University Scholarship Scheme, applicants shall fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Uganda and a resident of your district.
- Have attended a Secondary Education in Uganda and obtained an A and O’ Level certificates from Uganda National Examination Board and should have passed in the appropriate subject combinations.
- Be admitted on a full-time undergraduate programme in any Faculty/ School/College, at KIU.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- All applicants must first be admitted to a course of study at Kampala International University.
- Applicants must submit an application for the KIUSS through the office of Chairman LC 5 who shall along with the District Council shortlist the applicants and recommend to the Kampala International University accordingly.
- The names of the successful applicants together with the minutes of the Council meeting should be submitted to the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academics, Kampala International University.