Job Title: Customer Service Agent (Frontline)
DHL, the largest international Courier company and is in over 220 countries. DHL is the world’ leading postal and logistics Group with three functional Divisions i.e. DHL Express, DHL Global forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
Job Summary: The Customer Service agent will be responsible for answering customer calls and inquiries, ensure customers bookings are actioned as per network standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers both internal and external. The agent is also responsible in helping to achieve revenue targets through effectively promoting and selling DHL’s products and value added services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cordially receiving all incoming calls
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action.
- Sell DHL products and value added services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
- Possess basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
- Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice.
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs and motivation letters to:
DHL International (U) Ltd.
18 Clement Hill Road, P. O. BOX 1623 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 14th November, 2014